Monday, April 27, 2020

Sunday April 26, 2020

Sunday April 26, 2020

Blog time 1215 sitting in living room

I got up early, for me, this morning 0645.  Nancy had taken care of Ms P and was getting ready for her 3+mile walk.

I showered before breakfast.  Same breakfast as always, oatmeal, banana, 1/2 sandwich thin toasted with peanut butter.  Boring! But satisfying.

While Nancy was walking I downloaded YouTube on our big screen TV in den.  I watched several Bagpipe parades.  

When it came time for our Sunday church service I could not get it.  Quickly moved to the living room and watched on my IPad.  Good service today.

Speaking of my iPad I got a note from Apple that my daily use last week exceeded 5 hours per day.  That’s a lot of screen time.

This and that:

How sick is the North Korean leader?

China has taken advantage of our distraction with the Coronavirus to make moves in the South China Sea.

Today is a beautiful day with temps in the mid 60s.  Will this warming help stop the spread of the Coronavirus?

We now have 14 hours of daylight.

Burl Ives is the best gospel singer.

Our downstairs slider alarm has been acting up.  I just ran a check and it works fine.

Before lunch I took a mile walk.  Lunch today was yogurt and Pinconning cheese.

I did take a nice long nap this afternoon.  Slept on my back for 2 hours.  

Forgot today to prepare apple snack.  I will start putting an alert in my phone.

Spent time in the office writing Thank You notes to folks that sent me a birthday card.  Is it proper to send the notes via email for txt?  

For dinner Nancy fixed her world famous scrambled eggs.  I had mine with spinach pie and melon.

Tonight we watched 60 Minutes before switching to Apple TV and watching an episode of Midsomer Murders.  We have been watching Midsomer for years.  We have to run out of episodes soon?

Debbie and Missy FaceTimed us this evening.  They both complained how hot it was in CA.  Boo Hoo.  We gave a positive health report.

Mid 40s when I took Ms P out at 2200.  Noted a beautiful bright crescent moon.  With the clear sky the temperature will drop to mid30s tonight.


No comments: