Saturday, April 25, 2020

Friday April 24, 2020

Friday April 24, 2020

Blog time 1120 sitting in living room

Up at 0700 this morning.  Checked my weather app and the temperature was 36.  Cool but above freezing.

Nancy had already taken Ms P out and now was getting ready for her morning 3.5 mile walk.  Her afternoon walk is a shorter walk, 1.5 miles.  Way to go Nancy.

I did some light calisthenics this morning before showering.  I fixed my usual breakfast.

This morning Kathi Kothe dropped off a birthday present for me.  Included was a bottle of Ginger Whiskey.  I like to fix a glass a Vernor’s Ginger Ale with a shot of Ginger Whiskey.  Very good.  Also included in the package was chocolate lava cake.  Thanks a lot Kathi.

Spent most of the morning in the living room.  Read the Alpena News and emails before finishing yesterday’s blog.

This morning I am going to depart from my routine and head to the Den and watch the final episodes of the Valhalla Murders on Netflix.  Good show, although I did sleep through some of it.

Lunch and then a nap.  After nap fixed our apple snack.

Spent some time catching up on the news.  Since we have been Sheltering in Place my daily iPad time has increased an hour.

For dinner tonight I had a ham sandwich and coleslaw.  After dinner fixed Nancy her cracker/cheese/pill snack with an oatmeal cookie for me.  Also fixed a drink, ginger whiskey in Vernor’s Ginger Ale.

Debbie and Missy FaceTimed us this evening.  We told them we are still sheltering in place and everyone is ok.  In fact I did not leave the house today.
After the news we watched the final two episodes of Bosch.  Nancy gave it a C and I thought it deserved a B+.

Temperature was in mid 50s when I took Ms P out at 2200.




No comments: