Monday, April 6, 2020

Sunday April 5, 2020

Sunday April 5, 2020

Blog time 1120 on Monday the 5th sitting in office

Nancy took Ms P out at 0600.  I slept in until 0730.

My stomach pain still persists so I concluded I have a stomach flu.  No exercise, coffee or exotic foods today. I am taking it easy.

Nancy started her morning with a 2 mile walk.  She has been so good about getting in two walks every day while we are confined at home.  

Nancy had her thermos filled at Panera.  She bought me a plain bagel.  A toasted bagel with a banana was today’s breakfast.

I had checked my email, read the GRP and Apple News before 1000.  I took a short nap in my recliner.

For lunch I had yogurt and two Tums.  Took a short nap.

Nancy took her afternoon walk.  The sun was out and temperature was in 50s.

This afternoon for the first time we watched a movie on Netflix.  The movie was Spenser based on the Robert Parker book.  It was perfect for these gloomy times.  Nancy fixed me one of her world famous scrambled eggs for dinner.

Missy and Debbie FaceTimed us this evening.  We were reminded that next week is critical in controlling the Coronavirus and we should stay at home.

We watched 60 Minutes and then switched to Prime and watched an episode of Endeavour.  We were in bed by 2200.


No comments: