Friday, April 24, 2020

Thursday April 23, 2020

Thursday April 23, 2020

Blog time 1245 sitting in office

No frost last night but temps were still a cool 32.  I was up at 0700.  Today for the first time this week I did some light calisthenics.  Shaved and showered before breakfast.  

Breakfast of oatmeal, muffin and banana.  I even took a short walk after breakfast.  Starting to feel better.

Spent all morning in the office.  I had the electric fire place on all morning.  Will I ever warm up.

Read the Alpena News and emails before finishing yesterday’s blog.  Sent some thank you emails.

Got an email from the Breakfast Club.  They are going to have next Wednesday’s meeting on Zoom.  I downloaded zoom to my iPad.  It should be interesting.

This morning Nancy drove to Meijer’s Drive Thru Pharmacy.  She picked up a prescription for Ms P.  The monthly cost of Petunia’s pills exceeds the total cost of both Nancy and my pills.

Lunch today was yogurt and a hard boiled egg.  I was cold so after lunch I took a nap in my bed with electric blanket on high.  It did not help much.

Fixed our apple snack.  I took two Motrin hoping it would help me get warm.  It worked.

For dinner tonight we had Cheerios.  I also had several baguettes.

After dinner I fixed Nancy her cheese snack and I had a cookie.  Watched the news and Jeopardy in the living room.  At 2000 we headed to the Den and watched an episode of Call the MidWifes on Apple TV.

As soon as the lock down is over I will get a Direct TV technician in to fix the TV in the den.  Direct TV keeps cutting out.  Direct TV works fine in the living room and kitchen.  Apple TV works great in the den.

Debbie and Missy called us tonight.  CA is having a heat wave and we are cold.  However, we all are doing ok.

Temp in high 30s when took Ms P out at 2200.  Slow warmup starting.   






No comments: