Monday, July 1, 2019

Saturday June 29, 2019

Saturday June 29, 2019

Blog time 1730 sitting in living room.

Up at 0630, looks like another sunny hot day, great.  Temperature was 70 at 0700.

After some light calisthenics I jumped on bike and pedaled to Fox Ford.  Got to the dealer before it opened at 0800.  I was first customer to pick up car.  The charge to fix tire was $0.00.  I can’t complain.

Headed straight home.  I was going to take Nancy and AJ out for breakfast.  AJ declined so Nancy and I headed to Bob Evans.  I had oatmeal with toast.  Nancy had fried eggs with biscuits.  Nancy loves their biscuits.

After dropping Nancy off I ran errands;

Picked up laundry.
The tailor finally had my trousers ready.
At Costco picked up a prescription for both Nancy and Petunia.  Petunia’s prescription was the most expensive, by far.

While Nancy was doing laundry I took a short bike ride.  Lunch and then shaved and showered.

I watched some of the Sweden/Germany women’s soccer game.  For some reason I can follow women’s soccer better than the men.  The women are incredible athletes.

This afternoon Nancy and AJ visited the Cascade Library to get some books for AJ.  AJ is a big reader.  Of course while they were gone I took a nap.

We turned on the AC today.  Looks like it will remain on for several days.

Sure sign it is summer, I fired up the outdoor grill.   Nancy is grilling hamburgers.

The hamburgers were great as was the corn on the cob.  I had oatmeal cookies for my evening snack, AJ had a drumstick and Nancy had crackers.  

Got Netflix to work on second TV.  We watched an episode of Call the MidWifes.  Great show, one of Nancy’s favorite.  AJ stuck with Netflix’s animated stuff. Lights out at 2130.  The AC was working when we headed to bed.  




No comments: