Saturday, June 29, 2019

Friday June 28, 2019

Friday June 28, 2019
Blog time 1125 at Panera

Nancy and I were up at 0600.  Nancy took Ms P out and returned to bed.  No intravenous medicine today, Hooray!

Today I have to take the Escape in for repair.  I loaded my bike in the Escape and headed to the Y.  Did the normal calisthenics and walked a mile.  My mile time today was less than 20’.  A good time for me.

Stopped at McDonald’s for a senior coffee.  The drive thru line had over 20 cars waiting.  Why not just park and walk in?  I never use the drive thru.  Today I saved 20 minutes.

At the Ford dealer I unloaded the bike and checked in.  They had no idea how long the repairs would take.  While at the dealer I stopped at the parts dept and got a new battery installed in Nancy’s Taurus key.

It is only three miles from the dealer to Panera.  Finished yesterday’s blog and read the news before heading home.

Quick shower and then lunch.  I ran one errand to the tailor.  My pants will not be done until tomorrow.

I had not heard from the Ford dealer at 1600.  Decided to take AJ to the 1700 movie at Woodland.  We saw Pokeman Detective.  I gave it a B.  I was surprised that it only cost $6.00 for AJ and I to see the movie.
I did get a call from the Ford Dealer saying my car will be ready first thing tomorrow.  They found a bolt in the tire.  Why didn’t the super duper tire pressure monitor let me know?

We got home at 1930.  Nancy fixed chicken noodle soup for dinner.  Very good.

We followed our new routine.  AJ watched Netflix in the den and Nancy and I watched a crime show, Line of Duty, on Acorn.  Finished the first season last night.  I gave it an A.  The sun and warm weather continues tomorrow.



No comments: