Thursday, June 13, 2019

Wednesday June 12, 2019

Wednesday June 12, 2019

Blog time 1000 at Panera

Today is my easy Wednesday.  Up at 0630, it was cloudy and 56.  Today we have 15h 18’ of daylight.  Love the long days.

Nancy had some toe pain last night.  It was on the right or opposite toe from her injured left toe.  We think it is sympathy pain?

Being my easy day I took the short 5 mile route to Panera.  This morning I had an oatmeal breakfast.

Nancy and Bob have a busy afternoon.  Left Panera early.

We left home at 1130 and headed to Raybrook Manner.  We attended the meet the family gathering before the funeral of Al Havenga.

Al died recently at age 98.  We met with his four children.  We rented from the Havenga’s for six years (1968-1973) when we first moved to GR.  AL’s daughters Geneva and Sandy use to baby sit our girls.  A great family.  We enjoyed meeting with them.

After, I drove Nancy to Meijer’s for her Wednesday afternoon shift.  At home I took out trash, did a load of laundry.  I also took a short nap.

Left home at 1600 and drove to Meijer’s to pick up Nancy.  She said they had over 1,000 visitors today.  

The Gardens is having a big outdoor concert tonight.  A big crowd had already assembled.  Unfortunately it started to rain as we were leaving.

At home fixed our apple snack before a light dinner.  We watched the news before after dinner snack.  


The rain had stopped so I took a short walk before settling down for some Apple TV streaming.  Watched Unforgotten, then I starting watching a Belgium Crime show with French subtitles.  I am hooked on foreign crime shows.

No comments: