Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Tuesday June 4, 2019

Tuesday June 4, 2019

Blog time 1700 sitting in waiting room St Mary’s Hospital

Once again Nancy was up at 0600 and took Ms P out.  Partial sun with temp at 51.  Ten degrees warmer than yesterday.

Nancy headed to her class at MVP.  After breakfast I biked to Panera via my summer 7 mile route.  Noted in my favorite bird watching field about ten turkeys.  Speaking of birds the Bluebird that had a nest on our deck’s floor beam has departed with her chick.

Calisthenics and 0.6 mi walked before heading to Panera.  Panera was crowded I had trouble finding a table.  Called my Eye Doctor’s office and made a 1230 appointment to pick up my driving glasses.  Left Panera early, 1100, and headed home.  Shaved, showered before heading downtown to pick up glasses.

Today Nancy has a 1345 appointment with her foot doctor.

Back at home I had lunch and then started chores;

Wrote checks for quarterly federal and state taxes. 

Biked to Macatawa Bank to move funds into checking account.  Stopped at D&W to mail taxes and bought two bananas.

At home Nancy called and said the Doctor wants her to check into St Mary’s this evening.  They are going to run some tests on her foot.

Nancy packed her bag and then we headed downtown.  Nancy is checked into room #M704.

Got Nancy settled and at 1900 I headed home.  Stopped at Panera for a bowl of soup.


At home fed Ms P and gave her pills.  I read the GRP and watched the Detective show filmed in Chili.   

No comments: