Thursday, June 20, 2019

Wednesday June 19, 2019

Wednesday June 19, 2019

Blog time 2200 sitting in living room.

Up with alarm at 0515; today is Breakfast Club Wednesday

Left home at 0615 in bright daylight.  Love these long days.  25 folks attended BC today.  The food was good.  Today’s speaker was from our local gas/electric company, DTE.  He spoke about DTE’s effort to add more wind and solar energy to their mix.  It was very interesting.  We are making the transition much faster than I imagined.

After BC I headed straight home.  In keeping with our routine Missy and I had coffee at D&W Starbucks.  

On Monday Missy and I compared our DNA results on Ancestry and 23&Me.  As expected both sites label Missy as my daughter.  Cousins on my site are also on Missy’s but a generation removed.  Missy has several first cousins that are not on my site.  We assume they are Nancy’s relatives.  Very interesting.

Nancy is working at the Gardens this afternoon.  It is Wednesday so I did a load of laundry and took out the trash.  Also took a short nap.

We had originally all planned on taking Missy to the airport at 1700.  However, her flight was delayed.  After a second delay, Missy and I drove to the airport to get a status report.  We were told Missy could still make her Denver connection.  She decided to remain at the airport.

At home I had a stout pie for dinner, AJ had mac&cheese and Nancy finished the Chinese chicken salad.

I attended the condo association’s annual meeting at Noto’s.  Good turnout no controversy or big problems.  The meeting ended at 1900.

AJ wanted to sleep upstairs so we blew up the air mattress and put it in the den.  AJ watched a show on Netflix and Nancy and I watched Unforgotten on Prime.  Lights out at 2200. 


No comments: