Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Monday June 17, 2019

Monday June 17, 2019

Blog time 1200 sitting with Missy at Starbucks in D&W.

Up at 0615 and took Ms P out.  Nancy started her intravenous medicine.  A visiting nurse is stopping by this morning.  

Breakfast and then got on bike and took an eight mile ride.  No Y today.  At home I did my calisthenics.

Showered and then Missy and I went to Starbucks for coffee.  Spent time reading talking and checking emails.

At home we all got in Escape and headed to Woodland Mall.  AJ needed some new shoes.  She ended up with a new pair of New Balance shoes and sandals.

At home lunch and then I started errands.  Stopped at Macatawa Bank to get money for our house/dog sitter.  At Home Depot bought a gift card.  Costco, I checked on Ms P prescription, no luck, bought wine, Cheerios and peanut butter.

We had our normal light dinner.  Nancy and I watched some Apple TV.  Missy got hooked on Netflix show Secret City.  

Busy day everyone in bed early.  Missy and AJ are suffering from jet lag.  What did they call jet lag when we flew on prop planes? 




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I forgot to leave my email address. blondezila76053@yahoo.com