Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Tuesday June 18, 2019

Tuesday June 18, 2019

Blog time 2150 on Wednesday sitting in living room.

My schedule is really screwed up.  I am 24 hours late in starting blog.  Tuesday morning I was up at 0615.  Did my normal morning routine.

Nancy was starting her intravenous medicine when I headed out.  Nancy has lunch at noon with Meijer’s crew.  This afternoon she has a doctor’s appointment to remove her stitches.  

No Y today, did the calisthenics at home.  I took a 10 mile bike ride.  After a quick shower Missy and I had coffee at the D&W Starbucks.

For lunch Missy, AJ and I ate at Olga’s in Woodland Mall.  Missy and I had the original Olga’s with a cup of peasant soup.  AJ had chicken fritters.

We spent a quiet afternoon at home.  Good news! the stitches are out and the Doctor said Nancy’s foot is healing well.

Nancy fixed a Chinese chicken salad for dinner.  For the first time this year we had dinner on the deck.  It was a perfect evening for sitting outside.


We all spent a quiet evening reading and watching some TV.  The nice weather continues through tomorrow.

No comments: