Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Monday June 10, 2019

Monday June 10, 2019

No bats last night but it did rain.  Back to normal because Nancy took Ms P out at 0630.  Light mist with temperature of 65.

Breakfast and then took my 7 mile route to Y.  Very light drizzle but did not impact the ride.  No critters but I did see a field of turkeys.  

 Monday and I thought the Y would be full with college and high school students.  Not the case.  Maybe they all have jobs.  The temperature had dropped 5 degrees when I left the Y.

Spent most of my time a Panera writing the weekend blog.  I have to shorten the blogs.

This and that;

Nancy successfully completed inserting medicine into her intravenous tube with no assistance.

 Does POTUS have a realistic trade plan or is it trade policy by twitter?  Dumb

I support the crowds in Hong Kong telling China to back off.  

Yes folks I read it this morning!  The music from a snake charmer’s flute helps develop the brains of premature babies!  If it works on Cobras why not babies?

Got home at 1300, showered before lunch.  Nancy ran errands this morning and she said she had no problems driving.  In fact she will drive to a Doctor’s appointment this afternoon.  Today she has her annual goiter checkup.

After lunch I ran errands.  First stop Macatawa Bank.  Next Bed Bath and Beyond.  I bought a side sleeping pillow.  Because of sleep apnea I should sleep on my side.  I am uncomfortable sleeping on my side so maybe the pillow will help.

Stopped at West Michigan Bike and bought a new bike helmet.  Bright fluorescent orange with latest safety features.

Rest of day’s activities;

Took a nap.
Nancy got a clean bill of health from goiter Doctor.
Fixed apple snack.
Light dinner
Cheese and pill snack for Nancy and cookies for Bob.
Walked to mailbox.
Nancy and I watched a British Crime show.
I watched the final episode of Chilean crime show.  Great show.




No comments: