Thursday, June 27, 2019

Wednesday June 26, 2019

Wednesday June 26, 2019

Blog time 1030 at Panera

Today is my easy Wednesday.  Woke at 0645 to bright sun.  Nancy had been up since 0600 and had already taken Ms P out.  She was in the process of starting her intravenous medicine.  Tomorrow she meets with her Doctor and maybe she can stop the intravenous medicine.

This afternoon Nancy is working at the Gardens.  AJ and I will go with her and walk around the Gardens.

After some light calisthenics, I left home a little after eight.  Took the short five mile route to Panera.  I had an oatmeal breakfast.  Finished yesterday’s blog and did some light reading.

Showered and had a quick lunch.  At 1230 we all got in the Escape and headed to the Gardens.  Nancy started her shift and AJ and I started walking around the Gardens.  AJ complained of some stomach pains so we headed home early.

At home I followed my normal Wednesday afternoon routine. Took out trash and recyclables and did a load of laundry.  At 1600 I drove to the Gardens to pick up Nancy.  She said the Gardens was busy.

We are in the middle of road construction season so getting around is a challenge.  We took two detours getting home.

Light dinner and then after the news we switched to Acorn and watched Midsomer Murders.  Temperature was in low 70s when headed to bed.  Summer has finally arrived.


No comments: