Friday, July 26, 2019

Thursday July 25, 2019

Thursday July 25, 2019

Blog time 1230 at Panera

Nancy took Ms P out at 0500.  Back to bed and we both got up at 0630.

Nancy headed to her swim class.  I have to take Ms P to her 0900 appointment at the Groomer so I did all the calisthenics at home.  

Breakfast and then grabbed Ms P and headed out.  The place was jammed.  I am going to encourage the Grandkids to become Vets or anything associated with pets.

Drove home and then got on bike and took a 10 mile ride.  After the ride showered/shaved and picked up Ms P.  She looks good.  They gave her a short cut.  Perfect for the hot weather predicted for the next two weeks.

Nancy is having lunch with her friend Karen Horlings.  Lunch is at Timbers about 45 minutes from the condo.

Drove to Panera.  Finished blog and made quick read of news.

This and that;

In Puerto Rico the Governor has resigned.  Is Puerto Rico as corrupt as the demonstrators claim?

The Fed are reintroducing the death penalty?  The executions probably will take place at the Federal prison in Terre Haute, In.

Speaking of Terre Haute, Nancy and I will be going to her 60th High School class reunion in a couple of weeks.

Critter report, we had a doe and her two fawns stopping traffic on Tahoe Drive in front of the condo.  Fortunately all traffic stopped.

After a quick shower and lunch I headed to Woodland Mall.  Stopped at Apple Store to look at new lap tops.  They look good.  Maybe in a couple of months?  Also looked at several of the neat accessories, like bike helmet and lenses for iPhone cameras.

I also stopped at the new REI sporting goods store near the mall.  They had some neat items including bike clothing from ZOIC.  My favorite knickers are from ZOIC.  I thought they were only mail order.  REI will be on my shopping list.

This afternoon; Took a nap, Fixed apple snack.

For dinner we headed to Brann’s.  Nancy had a margarita and I had a beer before ordering soup and a sandwich.  Brann’s was not crowded.

At home fixed evening snack before a walk.  Nancy and I watched an episode of Keeping Faith and I watched the Belgium cop show before turning in.  

Turned on AC this afternoon.  Turned it off at 0200 and opened the bedroom slider.  If forgot the alarm was set so I had to hustle to turn alarm off.  Needless to say Nancy did not like the high pitched alarm interrupting her sleep. 




No comments: