Saturday, July 27, 2019

Friday July 26, 2019

Friday July 26, 2019

Blog time 1200 at Panera

Nancy took Ms P out at 0530.  Back to bed and then we both got up at 0700.  The arthritis in my hips bothered me last night.  Might have to take more Motrin?  Or maybe lessen my bike miles and start swimming.

Kim comes to clean this morning.  Nancy and I are going to Tanger’s Discount Mall this afternoon.

The Y was not crowded this morning.  The pool and classes were empty.  However, the summer camps for kids were going full blast.  Calisthenics and walk before heading to Panera.

Finished blog and read some news, such as it is.  Headed home at noon.  Kim was still cleaning so after a quick shower, Nancy and I headed to the Tanger’s Outlet Mall.  Spent an hour looking around.  Nancy bought one item at Talbots and I bought a high visibility rain proof bike jacket at Mountain Warehouse.  Also bought open toed sandals at Cole Haan.  We like this Mall.

Nap and then fixed our apple snack.  For dinner Nancy fixed me a Chicken Balti Pie with potato.  After dinner fixed Nancy her cheese/cracker pill snack.

I took a short walk before settling down.  Tonight we watched the last episode of Scott & Bailey.  Good ending.  I stayed up and watched the last episode of the Belgium Cop show.  Very Bad ending.  






No comments: