Monday, July 8, 2019

Sunday July 7, 2019

Sunday July 7, 2019

Blog time 1630 sitting in living room

Despite being up for several hours early this morning trying to figure out our alarm’s problem, I was wide awake at 0600.  I took Ms P out. Temperature was a pleasant 65.

Nancy and I took a 1.7 mile walk first thing this morning.  I then drove to Panera to get us coffee and a bear claw for AJ.  

Breakfast and then I headed to Trinity Lutheran for their non-traditional service.  Nancy stayed home with AJ.  As you might expect for a holiday weekend the turnout was light.  Too bad because Pastor Bob gave a great Homily.

Stopped at home and picked up Nancy.  We headed to Meijer’s for supplies.  Gas today had dropped down to $2.84.  It was $2.99 yesterday.

At home I read several sections of the GRP.  Also ironed four pair of pants.

Lunch and then my mandatory Sunday nap.  Nancy asked AJ if she wanted to go swimming but AJ was not interested.

How about the USA Women’s Soccer team.  They have now won four World Cups.
I pumped up the tires on my single speed bike and took it for a spin.  Great ride on flat surface but I have more hip pain on hills.  Might have to retire the bike.

For dinner Nancy fixed her world famous scrambled eggs.  I had mine with spinach pie.


Took a short walk after dinner.  Tonight I finished the GRP.  We also watched an episode of Call the MidWifes.  Nancy headed to bed and I stayed up and watched a dark and gloomy Belgium Crime show.  I am hooked final episode Tuesday. European TV shows are more bloody and graphic than US.  

No comments: