Thursday, July 25, 2019

Wednesday July 24, 2019

Wednesday July 24, 2019

Blog time 1000 at Panera

Nancy took Ms P out at 0500.  We both finally got up at 0645.  It was sunny and cool.  Temperature was 57 at 0800.

Nancy headed out at 0800 to her class at MVP.  This afternoon she works at the Gardens.

Today is my easy day.  I biked to Panera for an oatmeal breakfast.  Read the papers and finished yesterday’s blog.

After Panera I took a 7 mile ride. At home showered and then drove to Costco to make an exchange.  It was easy.

After lunch I did a load of laundry and gathered up all our recyclables and trash before taking nap.

Ms P is in need of a hair cut and wash.  Called the Vet but got no response.  I drove to the Vet and made an appointment for 0900 tomorrow.

This and that;

Watched some of the Mueller hearing.  Boring!  All the legislators were grandstanding.  Mueller looked confused by the confusing questions.  The big loser today was congress.  
The anti-meat crowd is trying to get consumers to buy products like Beyond Beef.  I am a carnivore and proud of it.  I don’t like the food police telling me what to eat.  

All the Democrats running for Congress want to put more regulations on Facebook, Google and other tech companies.  Just as soon as the regulations go into effect another innovation will emerge that will replace  Facebook and make the regs useless..

Read a bio on the new leader of the EU.  She is the former Defense Minister of Germany and a medical doctor with seven kids.  Wow busy woman.  I’m impressed.

The UK has a new PM who folks say is the UK’s answer to President Trump.  I sure hope not.

Light dinner followed by cheese/pill and cookie snacks.  I took a short walk.  Tonight we watched Father Brown.  Nancy headed to bed and I watched another episode of the Belgium cop show. 








No comments: