Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Tuesday March 26, 2019

Tuesday March 26, 2019
Blog time 1130 at Panera

Took Ms P out at 0630.  It was cold 21 but no wind.  

Nancy is feeling better this morning but still not ready for exercise.  She is having lunch with friends.

I bundled up this morning and headed out into bright sun.  My only problem riding on these cold mornings is keeping my hands warm.  I wear heavy mittens but they do not do the job.  

Calisthenics, walk and row before shower.  It takes me ten minutes to ride to Panera from the Y.  It was 10 degrees warmer than when I started this morning.  

This and that;

I do not like term limits.  If the voters like an elected official they should have the right to keep him in office.

Recreational marijuana is legal in Mi.  My only problem is how do you test.  No test is available like the alcohol breath test.  I would hate to see a heavy equipment operator driving machines on a construction site while under the influence.

Despite all the global warming talk, the world burned more coal last year.  The booming world economy is to blame.

POTUS is talking about payback to all his foes after the release of the Mueller report.  Why not just forgive and get on with running the country.

Pediatrician’s want a tax on sugary drinks.  The food police strike again.  Do we need more regulation?

After months of hyperbole the charges are dropped against Actor Jussie Smollett.  Most folks are outraged.

 Nancy was still at lunch when I got home at 1300.  Changed into my regular clothes and then had lunch.

Nancy reported that she had a nice lunch.  She met with Carol Maston and Becky Verker.  Becky’s friend Phil Hertel has the same birthday April 22 as I do.  We might do dinner on this date.  Phil’s two daughters were in Debbie’s and Missy’s class at Ottawa Hills.  

This afternoon I;

Spent two hours in office filing and paying bills.  Also canceled subscriptions to several magazines I don’t read.

Took a nap

Prepared apple snack

Took a short walk, 0.75 miles.  

For dinner Nancy fixed shepard’s pie.  Also had several croissants and fresh melons.

Dishes, fixed Nancy’s cheese and pill snack before settling down with a glass of wine.


Tonight we watched NCIS.  Nancy headed to bed and I watched Bordertown.  I thought I was done watching this show but found out I had two more episodes.  Good news, I like this show. 

No comments: