Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Monday March 25, 2019

Monday March 29, 2019
Blog time 1150 at Panera

Ms P and I were up at 0620.  Still dark when we went out.  It was 28 degrees but with a bright moon.  So I am assuming sun later.

Nancy is still under the weather so no MVP today.  After breakfast I got on the bike and headed to the Y in bright sun.

Today I added a mile to my trip to Y, 5.5 mi vs 4.5.  Despite heavy mittens my hands still got cold.

Calisthenics, walk, row and shower at Y.  Lately I have been showering at Y.  I wonder how much am I saving using the Y’s hot water?

This and that;

Is the Trump investigation ending or just getting started?  It is all in the hands of the House.

Look out high school winter sports.  Interscholastic High School  robotics competition is very popular.  Big weekend competition at AHS this weekend.  

The small NE City of Harrisville, population 493, is getting a lot of flack for allowing marijuana stores in the City.  The only municipality in NE MI to do so.
The small counties in rural NE Mi are near the bottom of mi 83 counties in life expectancy, health and poverty.  Is there a solution?

I don’t think there is a world head of state that has taken more flax than the UK’s PM May.  One tough lady.

It was almost 1300 when I left Panera.  Great riding in bright sun.

At home changed out of bike clothes and then a quick lunch.

This afternoon;

Drove to Meijer’s and returned 42 bottles.  Michigan’s bottle law has been a great success.

Second stop was Kohl’s.  My underwear is showing wear. I bought a two weeks supply.  Every two or three years I make this replacement.

Prepared our apple snack.

Took a short nap.

Finished the afternoon with a short walk.

Light dinner.  Fixed Nancy her cheese and pill snack. We watched the news, NBC and PBS, and Jeopardy before turning on our Apple TV.  

I got confused today about Apple’s new products.  Will I still read Apple news on my iPad for no charge?  Apple will be getting into the streaming business so what impact will it have on Netflix, Acorn or Amazon, all services we use regularly?  


Tonight we watched an episode of Secret City on Netflix.  Nancy headed to bed and I watched Serangoon Road.  This detective show is set in Singapore in 1964.  I spent a week in Singapore in 1964.  Singapore was not yet independent.  

No comments: