Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Tuesday March 19, 2019

Tuesday March 19, 2019

Blog time 1210 at Panera

I woke up at 0645 this morning.  Nancy had already taken Ms P out.  She said it was 25 with a super bright moon.

Nancy is still under the weather.  No swim today.

I had a quick breakfast and at 0820 headed out into bright sun for my bike ride to the Y.  Today I took my five mile route.  The route was 100% ice free so tomorrow I will ride my Bad Boy.

When I left the Y it was 20 degrees warmer.  Panera was empty.  I finished yesterday’s blog and read the headlines before heading home.

After lunch I started errands:

First stop was the Breton Village Car wash.  Not an original idea, large waiting line. 

2nd stop was Orvis.  I bought a khaki bush shirt with many pockets.

Final stop was Costco.  Bought cheese, wine, Cheerios, mini naan bread.

At home I took a nap.  Forgot to prepare an apple snack this afternoon.  Bummer!

Nancy fixed a pot roast in her insta pot for dinner.  Also had potatoes and peas.

This evening after the cheese and pill snack and Jeopardy we watched an episode of Call the MidWifes.  Nancy headed to bed and I watched another episode of Hunted.


No comments: