Friday, March 29, 2019

Thursday March 28, 2019

Thursday March 28, 2019

Blog time 1145 at Panera.

Up at 0620 and took Ms P out.  It was a balmy 48.  My weather app says no rain today.  Good.

Nancy’s cold will not give up.  She stayed home from MVP today.  I will suggest later that we go to Russ’s for dinner.  She can get a bowl of chicken rice soup.

After breakfast I headed to the Y via the 5.5 mile route.  I deleted several layers of clothes because of the balmy temps.

Calisthenics, walk and then shower.  No rowing today.  I was just lazy.

Bright sunshine on the ride to Panera.  The temp is now 59.

I got an email from old employee Jennifer Dougherty.  Jennifer is a graduate of MSU.  She had received an email from the MSU library requesting donations for a drive to preserve their comic book collection.  MSU has a huge comic book collection.  

The head of this collection is Randy Scott.  Jennifer asked if Randy was my cousin.  Sure enough I replied, Randy Scott is indeed my cousin.  One of many Scott family high achievers.

Got home from Panera at 1300.  Nancy told me she had visited the Doctor this morning, actually a PA.  She was given a prescription.

Quick lunch and then we all got in the car and headed to Costco.   Nancy picked up two prescriptions for herself and two for Ms P.  Guess whose medicine was more expensive?  I bought two bottles of wine.

Next stop was Meijer’s.  I picked up my MG medicine.

Afternoon activities

Took a nap.

Fixed apple snack.

Had a nice walk in bright sun.

The weather man said that today is the first day since mid October the temperature was above 60.

Tonight POTUS is holding a rally at Van Andel arena.  Some folks spent the night waiting to get in.  First come first serve.  Over 6,000 will attend.  We will not attend.

For dinner tonight we headed to Russ’s for a bowl of chicken rice soup.  I told Nancy the soup is better medicine than her pills.

At home I fixed Nancy her cheese and pill snack.  We watched some news before switching to Apple TV.  We watched an episode of Midsomer Murders, episode 1, Season 20.

I was going to watch the start of the UM/TT BB game but it was delayed.  Just as well UM got creamed.


No comments: