Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Wednesday July 29, 2015

Easy Wednesday and I slept in today. Nancy left early for MVP. AJ got up at 0830. She had Fruit Loops and cinnamon toast for breakfast. Another very hot day is in the cards for today. As soon as Nancy got home I took my bike ride. Today I did the 15 mile route but backwards. It is easier backwards. Showered and had a quick lunch. This afternoon Nancy worked at the Gardens. AJ and I went to the movies. We saw "Inside Out". We went to the movie because the weather folks said it would rain this afternoon. I think a lot of folks heard the same weather report because the movie was crowded. I was disappointed when we left because the sun was out and no rain. Nancy got home at 1645. I finished the afternoon walking to Meijer's to pick up a prescription. We had a light dinner. We all watched netflix this evening. Missy did make her daily facetime call to AJ.

No comments: