Sunday, July 12, 2015

Saturday July 11, 2015

Slept in until 0730: put on the bike gear and pedaled to Panera for breakfast of oatmeal, banana and bagel.  Read the WSJ but nothing that I want to comment on.  Today I pedaled to Seidman Park a distance of 10 miles, 20 total,  It was a perfect day for a bike ride.

Showered and then got in the Cobalt and headed to Fitzgerald's.  They are having an end of season sale.  Their mailer said 80% off.  Not true, the shirts I wanted were only 30%.  They still were $99.  Pretty pricey for a retired guy.  Looked for a used bike at Play It Again.  They had some but did not buy.  At Kentwood Bike I was looking for a super grip pedal.  They did not have any.  Finally I stopped at Gander Mountain and bought a fishing pole.

This afternoon I cleaned my desk and then took a nap.  At 1730 Nancy and I headed to Euro Bistro.  We are meeting the Namey's for dinner.  The Bistro is about 1/2 mile from the condo.  We all gave it an A-.

After dinner we returned to the condo for dessert.  We spent some time in pleasant conversation.  Saturday was a great summer's day.

No comments: