Friday, July 10, 2015

Thursday July 9, 2015

Thursday July 9, 2015:  The pool has been so busy lately we are hoping a lane is available.  It was sprinkling this morning so I put my raincoat in the backpack.  Pedaled to Panera for morning coffee.  When I entered the pool every lane had two folks, I was ready to leave when the life guard told me the outside pool was open.  It was cool outside but the water was warm.  I had to share a lane but the outside pool has wider lanes.  I like swimming outside.  The rain had stopped so I took the long road home.

At home we got in the Taurus and headed to Costco.  Bought eggs, peanut butter, grapes, bug spray and vitamin D pills.  Thursday must be senior days at Costco.  Nancy and I were young.

We have finalized our South Africa trip and today Nancy put the finishing touch on our trip to LA in August.  I took a nap and then spent some time reading mail and cleaning my desk.

Nancy grilled brats and corn on the cob for dinner.  Love brats on the grill.  We watched several shows on netflix this evening.  Tomorrow is suppose to be another nice summer's day.

No comments: