Thursday, July 23, 2015

Thursday July 23, 2015

I set the alarm for 0645 so I can get Nancy up for her swim at MVP. I do the at home stuff and then eat breakfast. I was set to get AJ her breakfast but she slept in this morning. Nancy got home at 0900 and she had to wake AJ. This morning we are visiting Boulder Ridge Animal Farm. They have all kinds wild animals including camels, giraffes and gators. The most popular attraction is the parakeet cage. Kids are given a stick with food on it and try to attract the birds. It is not hard. We also took the bus tour around the park. We saw buffalo, water buffalo, zebra, ostriches and all kinds of deer. It was a great day for the park. Sunny with temps in the low 80s. The place was really crowded. After a quick lunch put on the bike clothes and took a short bike ride. I rode 12 miles. Showered and then we all got in the car and headed to Target. Nancy bought a pair of inexpensive water shoes for AJ. They are going swimming at Kathi's tomorrow. We had dinner at Bagger Dave's. I think their hamburgs are great. Spent a quiet evening at home. AJ watched 100 Dogs and I watched a show on the Nat. Geo channel. Summer is going too fast.

No comments: