Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday August 29, 2010

1755: The alarm goes off at 0646 and we all get up. I did my Sunday morning chores and at 0740 we got in the Taurus and headed to the MAC. 2200: This morning for the first time in over two months I went swimming. I did the gentle breast stroke. I did not experience any pain.

Since we did not need to fill our larder up for next week we did not go to Meijer's. I dropped Nancy off at home and then Ms P and I went to the Kava House to get some coffee. Nancy fixed her world famous poached eggs for breakfast. Being Sunday I took my afternoon nap. After the nap I brought up my Nike bag and started packing for our trip. The temperature today reached 90 degrees so it is hard to figure out what to pack. I just checked the itouch and the temperature in Moscow is 45. That means warm clothes.

Nancy has finished packing. I got most things out but have not yet started filling the bag. In fact instead of packing I went on a three mile walk. After the walk I showered and by then it was time for dinner.

Tonight we had hot dogs, salad and corn on the cob. I finished reading the GRP and watched 60 minutes. I also loaded more Apps on Nancy's itouch. We started watching a James Bond movie until 2130 when we came upstairs.

No comments: