Saturday, July 17, 2010

Saturday July 17, 2010

2050: Despite our late night I was up at 0615. I took Ms P out to do her bidness. The temperature was in the mid-70s. I drove the C2 to "Bill's" this morning. After breakfast I stopped by the OHNA bulky waste site and dropped off the junk I wanted to throw away. I stopped by the house and got Ms P so I could run some errands. I stopped at the Kentwood Bike shop and got a part for my handle bar bag. I then stopped at Macatawa Bank and got $100 in $1 coin. I purchase my coffee and pay tips using the dollar coin.

Today was another hot humid day. I loaded the AT on the C2 and headed to the Riverside Park and a ride on the White Pine Trail. Today I rode 30 miles in 2h45'. I thought it was a good time. After my shower I started to recline when the phone rings and it is Dr. Schwaderer. His son was in Missy's class and he was on the Albion College Board for years. The good Doctor belongs to an association that has a problem bridge over a small stream. He explained his problem and I gave his several solutions. We are meeting on Monday. It was kind of nice that he remembered that I was into bridge design. Dr Schwaderer's uncle worked at Scott Engineering in Alpena.

For dinner tonight Nancy and I ate at Forest Hills Inn. We have not been there in several years. The place was empty but the food was good. It is now 2100 and I am going downstairs to see what is on TV.

No comments: