Sunday, July 11, 2010

Friday July 9, 2010

After staying up until 0200 I slept in this morning. With both girls home Nancy and I will not go to the MAC. I think we both really didn't want to exercise. The sprinkler man was scheduled to perform a mid-season check sometime this morning. He stopped by about 0845 and it took less than 15 minutes. I took Debbie and Missy to "Bill's" for breakfast. Nancy took AJ to the Zoo.

After breakfast I finished cutting the grass and then edged, trimmed and blew all the loose grass back on the lawn. I must say the lawn looks good.

For dinner we all went to Brann's. We got in without a wait. The food was good and the beer was cold. When we got home Debbie and I put AJ in her stroller and took a 1.5 mile walk. AJ fell asleep. We all headed to bed early because Saturday is a busy day.

No comments: