Saturday, July 24, 2010

Friday July 23, 2010

Friday was suppose to be a hot humid day with rain. I thought I would have to drive to the MAC but when I got ready to leave it was not raining so I pedaled the AT. I ran 1.5 miles on the indoor track. When I run my shoulder hurts but if I walk I am pain free. I do know that when running both feet are off the ground causing more impact on touchdown. Maybe I should make an effort to get my walking speed up so I receive an aerobic workout equal to a run. I will try on Sunday to walk 3 miles on the treadmill at a 12' pace.

The weather started to clear up when I headed to the Kava House. I read both the WSJ and DFP. Senator James Webb wrote an OP ED piece in the WSJ. It was about eliminating Federal programs that provided aid to minorities but not whites. I thought it was a well thought out argument. Senator Webb is a Senators that I pay attention to. By the time I left the Kava House we had blue skies.

After lunch I got out the lawn mower and cut the grass. It was very humid and I had to stop several times to get some water. I started at 1430 and was done by 1700. After a quick shower it was time for Nancy and I to head to the Moleski's for dinner. We had steak, kabob vegetables, pasta and ice cream for dessert. It was a very pleasant. When we got home Ms P greeted us but we noted that she seemed to be in pain. She could not get up stairs. We gave her some joint medicine and carried her upstairs. Her problem might be aggravated by the humid weather.

No comments: