Monday, July 5, 2010

Monday July 5, 2010

1510: After my late night, I slept in until 0730 this morning. Today is an official holiday. I noted this when I watched "Morning Joe" and it was not on. It is a hot steamy day. I rode my AT to the MAC this morning and I worked up a major league sweat. At the MAC I did some sissy exercises and then ran 2 miles outdoors. I did go to the Kava House to read the DFP and WSJ. However, with the stock market closed there was not a WSJ today.

I got home about 1245 and had a quick lunch. Nancy had to run an errand and it was too hot for Ms P to stay in the car so I stayed home until Nancy got back. I headed upstairs and read my email and several news articles. I also filled out a rebate form for Nancy's new phone.

I am going to Costco to get some peanut butter, fish oil, beer for the party and mouth wash. What a shopping list!

2115: I also purchased some fish oil and granola cereal. After the shopping trip I sanded the picnic table and bench. I thought I needed some exercise so I rode the AT around Reeds Lake a distance of 6.6 miles.

Nancy had to work at Meijer's Garden so I had some granola from Costco for dinner. I topped the meal off with a glass of 2 buck Chuck. I watched the news and then started watching a John Wayne/Rock Hudson western. Nancy got home about 2015.

I just finished walking Ms P around the block. I am now going to bed to try and finish my book. It is 2118 and the temperature outside is still 86.

No comments: