Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tuesday April 20, 2010

1707: All the yard work yesterday must have wiped me out because I reluctantly got out of bed at 0700. It was another nice day. I followed my normal morning routine. The DFP today had several articles on the ex mayor of Detroit. It appears his honor had a charitable trust and $220,000 is not accounted for. Also past annual reports had shown that the trust did not pay rent when it was located in the Renaissance Center in downtown. Once the trust moved to the home of the sister of the mayor the rent jumped to $44,000. The DFP has been like a bull dog in uncovering all these shenanigans.

I got home at 1300 and after a quick lunch Ms P and I delivered the OHNA newsletter to our block. After this chore Ms P and I headed to Bill and Paul's so I could purchase a tie down strap for my new kayak rack. We then headed to Eddie Bauer so I could purchase a summer hat with a big rim. Ms P and I then headed home and for my last chore I took Nancy's car to be washed. I ended the afternoon with a 30 minute walk.

Nancy has an OHNA Board meeting tonight. She probably will not be home in time to watch NCIS. I am heading to bed right after NCIS because tomorrow I have to get up at 0545 to attend Breakfast Club.

No comments: