Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday April 12, 2010

1745: Monday morning and I get up at 0645. I took Ms P out at 0500. It was apparently an emergency. Today Nancy has a hospital board meeting so she is not going to the MAC. Before I head for the MAC I call Alro Steel and order the steel tubing for my kayak rack. I can pick it up tomorrow. The MAC was very crowded today. A lot of people returning from spring break needed to get back in a routine and lose some of the weight gain. Monday at the MAC is my busiest day. I did not leave until 1130. I did take the time at the Kava House to read both the DFP and WSJ.

After a quick lunch I get out the lawn mower, edger and blower. This is the first cutting of 2010. It took me 3.5 hours to complete. The grass does look great. Tomorrow morning the irrigation people come to turn on the sprinklers. Everything is starting about 3 weeks earlier this year. It was another nice day with the temperature near 60. Nancy had to work at Meijer Garden this afternoon. She got home about 1700.

Not much on TV tonight so I will head to bed early. Grass cutting can be tiring. We watched most of House and then headed to bed.

No comments: