Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday April 11, 2010

1646: The alarm went off at 0646 and everyone slowly got up. We had a gentle rain last night and it was still raining when we went to the MAC. The pool was not very busy today so we did not have to share a lane. After the 1500 yards we headed to Meijer's. I filled the Taurus up and paid $2.92 for gas. The sun came out about 1000. Nancy made her world famous poached eggs for breakfast. After breakfast I took a short nap.

After my nap I loaded Ms P in the C2 and we headed to Lowe's to get a bag of mulch. When we got home it was so nice that I put the screens on. Nancy took the bag of mulch and spread it on the flower bed along the east side of the garage. We have now completed mulching all our flower areas. I think we are about 3 weeks ahead of last year as far as getting the house and yard ready for spring. After putting the screens on I took a 30 minute walk. On my walk I noted that a lot of folks spent the weekend spreading mulch. Tomorrow I cut the grass.

Nancy is fixing soup and sandwiches for dinner. Tonight I watch Pacific so I am completing this blog early today. Remember Spring is in!

No comments: