Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday April 18, 2010

2025: Nancy and I just walked in from a pleasant evening at the Namy's. It was a birthday party for Ed Namy. Ed turned 72 today. Also at the party were Tom and Pat Dancy and Tim Mast. A good time was had by all. The highlight of the evening was Mary's homemade chocolate rum cake. It was super.

Our day started at 0646 with the alarm telling us to get up and get moving. Following our normal Sunday morning routine we each swam 1500 yards. After the swim we headed to Meijer's to get our weekly supplies. We got home about 1100 and Nancy fixed her world famous poached eggs for breakfast. I took a short nap after breakfast. Today was a bright sunny day. The temperature at 0800 was near freezing but when I got up from my nap it was 55. I walked Ms P around the block and then walked 30 minutes. I have to get my 30 in each day. We left for the Namy's at 1530.

I will watch Pacific at 2100 and then head right to bed. I have a busy day tomorrow. Each Monday until late October I will cut the grass. Nancy and I also have to deliver the OHNA newsletter tomorrow afternoon.

No comments: