Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday April 23, 2010

1700: I took Ms P out at 0555 and quickly went back to bed. I slept until 0700. After my at home routine was completed I called my computer guy to determine what password to use for my new itouch. He told me the password to use. I had tried it last night and it didn't work. I assume that I made an entry mistake and when I put it in this morning it worked. I read my email on the itouch at home, the MAC and the Kava House. I even used map quest. It is going to be a great addition to my electronic collection.

At the Kava House I read the DFP and WSJ. The DFP had new revelations about folks stealing from the Detroit pension funds. One of the culprits played for the Lions as did his father Mel Farr. Speaking of the Lions their first draft choice has a civil engineering degree.

While at the Kava House I checked the weather on my itouch. It was going to be too windy to go kayaking. After lunch Ms P and I ran some errands. First we stopped at Robbins Lock Shop and got a key for the C2 made. Next we stopped at Hitches by George and found out the save carrying capacity for my hitch. My new kayak rack and the kayak are below the safe carrying capacity. Next we stopped at Meijer's to get a prescription filled and purchase light bulbs. Finally we stopped at the Apple Store in Woodland Mall to get a cover for the itouch.

When we got home I was going to take Ms P and a walk but she refused to leave. So I took a 20 minute walk. For dinner Nancy took me to the Green Well on Cherry Street. The place was jammed and for the first time in a long time we were not the youngest people. The food was good. We watched TV until 2100. Missy and AJ Skyped us tonight. We had a nice conversation. It is suppose to rain tonight and tomorrow so I have not made up my mind what I am going to do. I will sleep on it.

No comments: