Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tuesday October 6, 2009

Today I had a big decision to make. It is 45 degrees outside and should I wear shorts on my 4k run to the MAC. I decided on shorts and it worked out fine. I did run through some rain on my run home but it was a minor inconvenience. The rain had stopped after my shower so I pedaled the AT to the Kava House. The talk today is about the Tigers/Twins game tonight. Of course everyone I know is cheering for the Tigers.

Nancy and I got home about the same time. We decided to run two errands. So we loaded up Ms P and first headed for PetSmart for some dog food. Our second stop was at Costco. I needed some eye drops and beer and Nancy purchased cookie dough and bought some animal crackers for when we have grand kids visiting. We both purchased some clothes. Every once in a while Costco will have a clothing item that is a bargain. Today I purchased a fleece jacket and some pj bottoms. Nancy purchased a shirt.

We got an email from Tasha and it seems encouraging. I hope to see her and AJ in about a week.

It rained out all afternoon so I stayed inside and prepared our 3rd quarter financial statement. This quarter was better that the last quarter. We are happy to see any recovery no matter how small. Nancy fixed beans and rice for dinner. It was great.

It is now 7:31 and I am finishing this blog so I can watch NCIS. I must get to bed early because tomorrow I must be at Breakfast Club by 0700.

Ossineke, MI this date in 1938. It was a cool Thursday. GG drove to Harrisville to deliver papers to the abstract office for land GG is selling in Alcona County. GGM attended a Freedom Circle meeting and GG worked for her at the post office.

No comments: