Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday October 9, 2009

It started out as a dark rainy day and it continued to get worse. I slept in until 0700 and then put on my running clothes for my jog to the MAC. It was 50 when I left and the rain was just a slight drizzle. After performing all my exercises at the MAC I ran home. It was still just a slight drizzle. I showered and dressed, warmly, and then pedaled to the Kava House. It started to rain hard right before I arrived.

I spent about 1.5 hours reading the DFP and WSJ. The news was quite depressing. I got real wet on my ride home. I immediately changed clothes and put on a pair of lined jeans. This is the first time this fall that I have worn lined pants. After a quick lunch Ms P and I piled in the Aztek and headed to Meijer's. I bought some doggy treats for Ms P and some hard sourdough pretzels for Nancy and Bob. I also stopped at Rylee's Hardware and purchased a pair of Carhartt lined jeans.

It appears that I can now copy and paste a word.doc into my blog. I don't know what happened. Tonight Nancy and I are meeting the Nameys at Marcos for dinner. The dinner was great I had a butternut squash soup that was outstanding. Nancy a big pork chop with plenty left over for Ms P. We had dessert at the Nameys. Mary prepared a heath bar/ice cream/vanilla pudding dish that was great.

Ossineke, MI this date in 1938. It was a cool sunny Sunday. GG delivered papers to J. D. Bingham on Bartlett property. GG and GGM with the Clintons drove to the stone church for chicken dinner. Church was at 7:00 PM and 13 folks were in attendance.

No comments: