Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday October 19, 2009

I wake up at 0600 and grab the remote to see what today's weather will be. I turned the TV on at 0700. What happened to the hour? I did not get to the Kava House until nearly 1200. I read both the DFP and WSJ and it took me about 2 hours. How come I am not a fast reader?

I have become very concerned on the direction the President is taking the country. He seems to be under the total control of the unions. Some of his recent decisions will have severe economic impact in the coming years.

On a happier note this afternoon I downloaded the recent picture Nancy took during Akerke and Missy's visit. Nancy edited the pictures using Apple's photo editor. We emailed the pictures to the family. Nancy also downloaded the photos to Costco's photo center. Nancy ordered pictures and drove to the local Costco to pick them up. She needed the photos to show all her friends tomorrow.

Around 4:30 I took a 3 mile walk. Today was a perfect fall day, sunny and warm with peak colors. If you wanted photos for picture post cards today was a perfect day. The unfortunate thing is that today was an event and not a normal occurrence.

Ossineke, MI this date in 1938. GG noted that is was rainy in the morning but cleared up by noon so they could get the garden plowed. Jim and Huey helped to plow in the corn stalks. In the morning GG showed Mrs Brown some property on the west side of US 23.

No comments: