Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tuesday October 13, 2009

Tuesday morning and everything went well. I perform a few exercises and then run to the MAC. On Tuesday and Friday I now do 85% of the exercises I do at home on Mondays and Thursday at the MAC. I do not row on Tuesday or Friday. After the exercises I usually drink a half cup of coffee before running home. Today I ended up talking to Wayne, a dedicated runner, about our tours in Vietnam. We spent about 45 minutes telling stories. I got home about 1100, showered and headed to Kava House, via bike of course. I got home about 1300.

After lunch I decided to remove the screens on three doors and place the storm doors. I also removed all the downstairs screens. I think the house is much brighter with the screens gone. We need this additional brightness during the winter months. Nancy and I also brought in the hoses, flower pots and turned over the bird bath so it won't freeze. We also hung up the lawn mower so it is out of the way. Nancy's car looked dirty so I took it to Breton Village Car Wash. I finished my outside activities with a 1.5 mile walk.

I hope to have the blog done before dinner so I can watch NCIS tonight. Tomorrow Tasha and AJ will be here and Nancy has purchased some balloons to take to the airport. I got my 30 in today did you?

Ossineke, MI this date in 1938. GG said they had some rain last night and it was not quite so warm. He put 15 baskets of wood upstairs. He also put gas in the tank and air in the tires of the old car.

No comments: