Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thursday October 29, 2009

Today is suppose to be warm (65) and sunny. The only thing I noted when I headed to the MAC at 0830 was that it was still dark. The sun was still not out when I left the MAC for the Kava House at 1030. My Kindle had a statement that said the DFP was going to be delayed. At 3 Pm the DFP was still not available.

After lunch I spent some time on the computer. I also called Melissa to talk about a health insurance plan for Akerke. Tom Mayan is now a friend on my facebook. I gave Tom a call to see how things were going. Tom is a civil engineer and my age. We have been friends for 40 years. Tom and I talked for about 45 minutes. I also got a call from the program director for the Breakfast Club. He asked if I would introduce the speaker at the next meeting. I said yes.

The sun finally came out about 3 and I decided to wash some outside windows. We have new windows all around the house. The windows are easy to clean because they are a single sheet instead of many individual panes. I quit at 5:15 so I could get ready to go out to dinner. Nancy and I are meeting some friends at Pietro's for dinner. During the week they have $7 dinners and $1 beers. We spent 2 hours in the restaurant eating and talking. It was a pleasant evening.

Ossineke, MI this date in 1938. It was a clear cold Saturday. They had 1/4" of ice form on the ponds. GG took a gas barrel to Zaphere in the morning. In the afternoon GG brought Zaphere to the barn to see the tractor.

I originally typed this blog in Word. When I tried to cut and paste the document into this blog it would not work. So I had to type directly into the blog template. Why won't the copy and paste work?

No comments: