Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday October 5, 2009

The dark gloomy mornings do not make getting up easy. I slept in until 0645. The only good thing about sleeping in is that it is light out when I get on the AT and pedal to the MAC. Today's DFP did not contain any stories about problems with the city or public schools. Is the DFP experiencing some burnout? Even the WSJ did not have any articles that I found interesting. While finishing my coffee at the Kava House who should walk in but Nancy. She had stopped by the post office. Today all cookies are $1 so we split a chocolate chip cookie.

This afternoon I loaded Ms P in the Aztek and drove to Midwest Glass to pick up our new glass top for our sun room table. I also cut the grass. I think that this is the last time the grass will need cutting this year.

Not much on TV so I hope to finish this blog early so I can continue reading "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo". It is quite good.

I think that I will change my political party to Libertarian. I am so tired of the GOP and all their negative actions. To cheer because Chicago lost the 2016 games is too much. Although I think the Olympic committee was really put out by the actions of the Secret Service. I have read about negative reactions to the SS when a president is visiting a foreign country. Nobody likes arrogant cops.

Ossineke, MI this date in 1938. It was Wednesday. GG was home all day. They brought in all the squash and pumpkins.

No comments: