Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wednesday January 7, 2009

Wednesday is my easy day. We started off shovelling about 1/2" of snow. I swam 1100 yards and then had breakfast at the Cheri Inn.

I ran several errands. First stop was Woodland Mall. I stopped at Sears and talked to a young man about a cd player for books. He said what I needed is not a CD player but a DVD player. He said go to Best Buy. I went to Best Buy and found what I needed. The salesman gave me a demo and I think cousin Peg can use this machine for listening to books. I also looked at computers. My laptop which belongs to LSE is not working right. I think I will buy a desktop tower and use my existing monitor.

When I got home I strapped on my GPS and took a walk following my normal PM route. The route is 3.3 miles long and it took me 59 minutes. I love the GPS and cannot wait to use it in my Kayak.

This evening I will look online for a computer tower. Jennifer said to go to pricegrabber.com. I will also watch the evening news and Boston Legal at 8.

GG Sanborn's cow is still sick. (this date 1938)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for the cow.