Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday January 22, 2009

I have not had to shovel in two days. After the MAC I drove home and then walked to the Kava House. I just got seated when my phone goes off and the computer geek says he is ready to install our new router. I hustle home. It took 30 minutes and everything is working fine.

This afternoon I continued to learn more about windows vista. I am using both outload and goggle calendar and desktop. I am also using the media center for playing CDs that I have downloaded to the hard drive.

It is amazing the amount of news, weather and maps on the internet. I read the NYT's story on C Kennedy and her withdrawal. I wonder if the real reasons will ever be disclosed. I used google earth to find Peg's condo in Myrtle Beach. It is a huge condo development.

I am watching TV. The unions are running an ad for free choice. I am opposed to this procedure for determining if an industry is to be unionized. I think the secret ballot is the only fair way.

Ossineke, MI 1938. Not much to report, 30 degrees all day and Aunt Julia is better.

I got my 30 in did you?

No comments: