Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday January 16, 2009

In yesterdays blog I mentioned that Nancy and I were going to a retirement party for the city manager. The party was held at the Amway Grand Plaza and 600 people attended. The food was great especially the steak. I was surprised at how many people I knew.

Nancy and I started the day shovelling snow. After the MAC we headed for Costco to get some supplies. It was very cold today. The temperature never got above 15. I bundled up and took a 45 minute walk.

This evening Nancy and I met Tom and Linda at Van Andel arena for a Griffins hockey game. Tonight was dollar beer and hot dog night. I got carded. It is suppose to get down to 6 tonight with light snow.

Ossineke, Mi: It was Sunday and GG did not have much to say. He mentioned that the Methodist Church had a 7:30 PM service with 12 people in attendance. Aunt Julia is still sick in bed but better.

No comments: