Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday January 5, 2009

This morning I strapped my GPS watch on my wrist and walked to the MAC. According to the GPS it is 2.45 miles. This is my busy morning so I did not leave the MAC until 1100. I walked to the Kava House for coffee and then walked home, 4.0 miles on the GPS.

I had a 2:30 PM dentist appointment. My dentist has all the high tech toys. Cleaning teeth is now painless and fast. After the dentist I stopped by a new bike shop. They had several carbon fiber bikes that really looked neat. However, $6,000 for a bike is a bit much. I also inspected a 3 wheel recumbent (2 wheel front axle). It is only January 5 and I have spring fever.

Tonight I thought we would watch Boston Legal on ION at 8. It is not on, so I am backing up files in anticipation of my computer failing. JD is leaving SCECO. She did not have the opportunity to purchase stock in the company. I might have to give up the cell phones and computer.

On this day in 1938 in Ossineke, MI great grandfather stayed inside all day. It was too cold. It was 6 degrees at 0800 and 10 degrees at 1200. Should great grandfather be capitalized?

No comments: