Thursday, January 1, 2009

Thursday January 1, 2009

Nancy and I slept in this morning, 0830. I did run to D&W to get a 6 pack of beer for our outing this afternoon. I also stopped at Starbucks for coffee.

At 1230 Nancy and I headed for the Tom and Linda's for a Polish brunch. There were 7 of us and we had sausage and hot potato salad. It was great. Beer and wine was abundant. We watched the outdoor hockey game (Red Wings vs Black Hawks) and several bowl games. A good time was had by all.

I mentioned in previous blogs that in 2009 I would incorporate comments from my great grandfathers diary from 1938, the year of my birth. My grandfather Sanborn was 83 years old and living in Ossineke, Michigan, a small community south of Alpena. I am now in a panic because I cannot find said diary.

I wish all reader a healthy, happy 2009. Remember to get your 30 in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year. You'll find the diary.