Thursday, January 15, 2009

Wednesday January 14, 2009

I am writing this blog early because Nancy and I are going to a party for the retiring city manager and we will get home late. I will comment on the party in tomorrow's blog.

We did not have to shovel this morning. It is a beautiful winter's day. It was below 0 this morning but now, 4 PM, the shy is blue and the temperature is a balmy 10 degrees.

After my MAC workout, I headed for the 3rd world Meijers to get some bird seed. The birds are very hungry in this cold weather. I walked to the Kava House and took a Time magazine.

This afternoon Nancy and I talked to Sasha. Today is her birthday. It is a special day for the entire family. We wish her many more birthdays. Nancy and I take great joy in our children and love them very much.

I am still playing with my computer. Vista is different from XP. However, I have plenty of time to learn.

Ossineke, Mi January 15, 1938. The following is GG unedited entry on this date:

"Saturday not very cold 10 - Vredenburg took hide of cow she died 10 AM found sack of something inside about 1 1/2 quarts" GG entries are sometime very hard to figure out. Use your best judgement.

I go my 30 in. I hope you did too. My spellcheck is not working.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they skinned her?!?!

Anonymous said...

oh god... if i read about steaks in the next post or two... i'm just going to freak.

RIP Bessie. I'll miss you!