Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday January 9, 2009

It only snowed about 1/2" last night. Shovelling was easy this morning. I did my morning exercises at home and then waited for my computer guy to set up my new computer. He arrived about 1000 and it took him about 2 hours to get me a new e-mail and load some software.

My new computer screams. I have enough disc space so that I can load all my CDs to my hard drive and listen to music while I work on the computer. I have office 2007 and my computer guy says that the word and excel files are saved in a format that people with office 2003 cannot open. He changed the "save" format so that all excel and word files are saved in a format that can be read by all.

I am using gmail as my email station. I will sent my new address to all readers in the near future.

After the computer guy left I headed to the MAC for a short run. It was snowing heavily when I left for the MAC. When I got home I could not get up the driveway because of the heavy snow. For the second time today I had to shovel.

This evening Nancy and I stayed home and we are now watching TV. A new Monk is on a 9. This is one of Nancy's favorite.

On this date in 1938 it was cold in Ossineke, -6 morning, 10 at noon and 0 in the evening. It was Sunday the Methodist church had 18 in attendance at Sunday School and 12 in Church. At 8 PM GG took lantern to barn to check on cow. Cow drank 2 pails of water and eats good (GG words).

I got my 30 in did you? Remember the days are getting longer.

No comments: