Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thursday January 8, 2009

Yes it snowed again last night. I estimated 3". After shovelling and my at home calisthenics, I headed for the MAC. After the MAC I ran several errands. I bought Sasha her birthday present.

After lunch I turned on my company laptop and it crashed. This was the last straw. I headed for Circuit City and Costco to comparison shop. I bought a HP desktop at Circuit City. I set up the computer as best I could but I have to get help. Ken my computer geek is coming in tomorrow. I am writing this blog from Nancy's computer.

This evening we had dinner at Great Lakes Shipping. Nancy pointed out that Suze Orman has recommended that in these tough times families should:
  • Go a day without spending money.
  • A week without using a credit card.
  • A month without eating out.

Maybe 1 and 2 but not 3. I will not give up my beer and burrito. I had the B&B this evening.

I thought it was cold in GR but in 1938 in Ossineke it was -6 at 0800, 10 at noon and 0 at 8 PM. GG called the Vet for the sick cow. The vet gave the cow a shot and left some drugs that GG had to prepare, 2 tablespoons in a cup of water, and give to the cow every 4 hours. The bill was $7 and GG paid $5.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think you can do number one. That would include NO Kava House coffee.