Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tuesday January 13, 2009

Guess what? We had to shovel this morning. Nancy timed us and it took 30 minutes to shovel all our paved surfaces. After I got home from the MAC I walked to the Kava House in order to get my 30 in. I took a Time magazine to read. I have stopped buying the Frees Press because it is so small. If fact their online edition says that the FP is trying to get readers to read the online edition. New world order?

I continue to load software onto my new computer. I am still trying to figure out all the bells and whistles. At 4 I drove to Holly's Landing to have a beer with Jennifer and Eric. They wanted some advise on a new venture. I provided my advice for what it was worth.

Starting tomorrow we have a busy week. I have a 0700 breakfast club meeting and Nancy has a board meeting at Meijers Garden. Tomorrow night Nancy has book club and I have pizza with the guys. Thursday night we are attending a retirement party for the GR city manager. The party is at the Amway Grand Plaza. Friday night we are going to a hockey game and Sunday the Horlings are coming over for dinner.

This evening is suppose to be the coldest night of the winter. The next 3 days will have below zero temperatures. Gas is $1.88 per gallon.

Ossineke, Mi this date in 1938. The cow is still very sick. GG drove the women to the Court House in Alpena, a round trip of about 24 miles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will hold an all-night candlelight vigil for the cow.